If you are a social media fan or a technology geek like me, chances are you also enjoy the learning process. For me, the daily learning progress has been made possible by following the advice of a list of social media experts which I am about to share with you. Here is a simple list of the top 20 Twitter users I recommend if you want to get the most informative tweets.
2. Darren Rowse (@ProBlogger) – Founder of Problogger.net. ProBlogger.net is a critical resource for bloggers who just start out blogging. It helped me tremendously at the beginning stage of my blogging career. Even now, I still check this site daily. Even better, Darren has tons of blogging tips to share with you on Twitter.
3. Tim Ferriss (@TFerriss) – Author of #1 NY Times bestseller, “The 4-Hour Workweek“. His book inspired me to be an entrepreneur. Tim’s Twitter stream will keep you up-to-date with the interesting stuff he is doing.
8. Leo Laporte (@leolaporte) – Host and producer of the nationally-syndicated Tech Guy radio show on the Premiere Radio Networks, and founder of the TWiT® Netcast Network. I listen to his Twig (This Week In Google) podcast show every week, very informative show.
10. Even Williams (@eV) – CEO of Twitter
11. Chris Anderson (@chr1sa) – Editor-in-chief of Wired Magazine and author of “The Long Tail” and “Free.” In fact, I just finished his newest book “Free: The Future of a Radical Price” (Hint: You can download the audio version of this book on Audible.com for free).
12. David Meerman Scott (@dmscott) – PR expert, author of “The New Rules of Marketing and PR” and “World Wide Rave.” I read the New Rules and there are tons of practically advice in there.
13. Tim O’Reilly (@timoreilly) – Founder of O’Reilly Media and author of “Free is More Complicated Than You Think”
16. Joel Comm (@joelcomm) – Author of “Twitter Power,” an expert on how to use Twitter
17. Dan Schawbel (@danschawbel) – Author of “Me 2.0” and “Personal Branding Magazine”
18. Chris Garrett (@ChrisGarrett) – Web geek and co-author of the ProBlogger Book
19. Warren Whitlock (@WarrenWhitlock) – Co-author of the “Twitter Revolution: How Social Media and Mobile Marketing is Changing the Way We Do Business & Market Online”